Sunday, February 21, 2016

Full Framed sunglasses





I really love these glasses. I am a fan of the big sun glasses look, but these were a little bigger than even I expected. They cover half of my face tehehe. I love the vintage look of these glasses. I live in Florida and that is one of the big reasons I love large glasses. I not only like to protect my eyes from the harsh sun, but I like to protect the skin around my eyes from the sun as well. I want to look young when I am in my 60's lol. These come with a nice hard zippered case to keep them protected. I really liked the case because I am always buying cheep sun glasses and then toss them in my purse and they get scratched and I always tell myself to pick up a case to protect them and never do. These saved me from "forgetting" to do that.

The construction of these glasses are really nice. The arms are thin and do not get tangled in my hair like some wider ones do. The screws were tight and the arms do not wiggle. The lenses are also dark I was surprised at how dark they really were when I put them on. They will be great for those bight summer days here when the sun seems to burn holes into everything! I would recommend these to anyone wanting a nice pair of large framed sun glasses! If you would like to have your own set you can get them Here .

No comments:

Post a Comment