Sunday, February 21, 2016

Date night dress



When it comes to ordering clothing online I am always a little unsure. I have to tell you that this fit me just right. I ordered and XL. The sizing stated that it would be a size 10 I think in american sizes. I wear a size 13-15 in jeans depending on who makes them. We all know that no two pairs of jeans fit us the same. I wear a large top because I am a little heavy in the chest area I wear a 36 D when it comes to bras. If it wasn't for my shoulders and chest I would have been able to fit a large no problem. I am 5'5 and half bare feet in height and the dress came just above the floor. I would be able to wear a flat pair of shoes with it or heels with out issues.

The dress is almost like 2 dresses in one. You have the underneath dress that is the cream/white color. It has a silky feeling to it so it flows really nice. The second outer dress is the black lace. It is a little thicker that when you think of sheer lace. That means its not a "delicate" as sheer lace.

It comes with a swooped neck line, so I did not have to worry about showing a lot of cleavage if I wanted to be covered. The empire waste line helps conceal and belly issues that I have had because of having children. The empire waste line does make me look a little bigger than I normally am, but it covers all the imperfections so its a win in my book. There is a removable stretchy belt. I chose not to wear it because it has a built in "belt" that is actually part of the design of the dress.

There is a zipper that runs all the way down the back to the top of the buttocks area, it is hidden with a little flap of material so you really can't notice it unless you are looking for it. I personally did not need the zipper, I was able to pull it on and off with out any issues. This dress is perfect for any time that I need to dress up. I wish I had more reasons to dress up because I like it so much! If you would like to order this dress you can do so, HERE .

No comments:

Post a Comment