Sunday, February 21, 2016

amazing solar lights






I really like these solar lights. I redid my gardens and I wanted a way to light them up at night. I have bought cheaper lights and they did not give me the lit up effect that I wanted. I was thinking that I would have to run electric lights to my garden but I really didn't want to spend the money that an electrician would want. I figured I would give these a shot.

They arrived very fast and had to be assembled. Assembly was super easy it only took one "screw" it has a cap on it that you tighten with your fingers. Then the plastic stake slides into the bottom of it to place into the ground. These lights can also be wall mounted and comes with the screws that you would need to wall mount it. The light pivots and so does the solar panel so you can position it exactly as you would need it.

There is a switch on the under side of the solar panel that you can turn it on and off as needed. There are two different light settings, low and high. I wish I can tell you how many hours that they stay lit up, but I always end up asleep before the lights go out, so to me they last as long as I need them, and that is several hours of darkness. Over all I am really pleased with these lights! I do have to advise you that the first night I used them they did not seem to get that bright and I did not realize that there is a "plastic" material that coated the solar panel that when I was looking at them the next morning to re position them for better lighting(because my garden is shaded most of the day, they only get morning light) is when I noticed it on them and pealed it off. That night the light was much brighter!  If you want a set of these amazing lights you can get them HERE .

No comments:

Post a Comment