Thursday, May 7, 2015

Skin Brush




I have never used a body brush before. I have heard of them, just never wanted to "waste" money if I didn't like it and get the desired effect that I was suppose to get. I have several products by sublime beauty that I am in love with. I figured I should at least just try it. I am glad that I did. When I first started doing this. I noticed how well the brush fits in my hand. The band also helps keep it in place. Once I started rubbing it across my skin, it felt like my skin was "alive". I tend to have late hours so This is a great way to get yourself awake. When your skin feels amazing, the rest of your body will follow. I love how my skin "glows". It looks so healthy and seems to absorb my moisturizer more now that I use the brush. This one is great if you need one for travel or just don't want to deal with a bigger one. It comes in a nice cloth bag that you are able to store it in as well. It helps keep the bristles clean from dust. When it comes to the bristles they are firm, yet soft enough that its very comfortable against your skin. If you were a skeptic like me, you should really give it a shot, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment