Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Apple Charger

Looking for a new charger for your apple product look no farther.http://www.amazon.com/certified-coiled-lightning-charger-iphone/dp/b00qsgctyu

I have tried many different charges for my Ipad. They always say they are compatible with my Ipad and Iphone. They always work charging my Iphone but when it comes to my Ipad that is a different story. It ends up being a trickle charge and it sort of just maintains the charge that is there. I expected the same with this charger. I expected to be disappointed in it as I did the rest. I was really wrong. I couldnt wait to see what this charger would do (even though I thought it would be like the rest). I didn't even try my Iphone I grabbed my Ipad and took it to the car. It shows that it was charging and I assumed it would be like the rest. I left it charging and came back a little bit later and to my surprise it actually worked. It had charged my Ipad. I will now recommend this charger to any of my friends that own an Ipad. By the way it charges the Iphone perfectly as well. I received this product for reviewing purposes, all thoughts and ideas are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment