Thursday, May 7, 2015

COLLAGEN SERUM

It is something that we all hate to admit, but With time we start to see the damage that happens with our skin. I have small lines around my mouth and eye. I am seeing changes in the color of my skin (age spots). I am a big fan of Sublime Beauty products so I could not wait to try this. It took a few days for me to notice a difference, but I did. The lines around my eyes and mouth area seems to be diminishing.My skin tone seems to be more even and the "spots" are not as noticeable as they used to be. This makes my face feel so soft. Its not greasy or oily feeling like some products that I have used in the past. My skin seems to absorb it and doesn't leave any residue on my skin. Once again Sublime Beauty you have left me a very happy costumer. I received this product for reviewing purposes, all thoughts and ideas are completely my own.
http://www.amazon.com/Sublime-Moisturize-Collagen-Hydrolyzed-Guarantee/dp/B00CCUHA3G/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment