Thursday, May 21, 2015

how I get my kids to eat veggies !!!

If you do not own a vegetable spiralizer, you are really missing out on an amazing kitchen gadget. Eating veggies have never been an issue for me (I’m a vegetarian). My children and husband are meat and potatoes kind of people. Getting them to eat anything that is “green” is impossible until I added this wonderful gadget to my kitchen. I think it’s a mental thing with them. It looks so much “cooler” than it did sliced with a knife. I have to admit that it seems to be a little different to me. I have found this is great for stir fry, and making salads “fun”. I have yet to make pasta with it, I am slowly working my children up to that. They do however want me to make spiral potatoes and deep fry them. I may just do that because they sound so yummy! That may be a treat if I can get them to eat veggie pasta! It does come with a cap that you can use when your veggies are getting small, that way you don’t cut yourself. I also love how it can give your dishes a little “flair”, I like to make my dinner’s look yummy. Presentation is a must when serving guests. It is really easy to clean, and so small that I can just toss it in a drawer in my very tiny kitchen and Its not taking up what minimal space that I already have.

If you want to get your kids to enjoy eating them, then check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment