Friday, May 22, 2015

added security


I love my house, but the neighborhood sometimes not so much. I am always worried that someone will break into my house when I am gone. I have a huge dog inside, but she thinks she is the friendly lap dog. There is no protection so I always leave the TV on when we leave. I am actually taking away from the life of my TV by doing that. This is a lot cheaper than replacing a 55 inch flat screen TV.

This device has a timer that you can set to on, 4, or 8 hours. When you chose the setting you want it will be a solid color, until dusk is detected and then the colors will change/ flicker. When you are standing outside it really looks like someone is watching TV. There is also a way to simulate sound but that option I have not tried yet. It is small enough that I just keep it on my end table and plug it in when I am going to be gone from the house at night. I face it to the curtains ( that are closed so no one can actually see inside). I feel a lot more secure leaving my house at night and I am able to save on the life of my tv. I am really impressed with this little device and would recommend it for anyone that needs that extra little security, when leaving their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment