Thursday, May 21, 2015

Fun treat for everyone

If you have children or just like Popsicles then you will love this product. With it becoming summer time my children always want popsicles. I am now able to make them in my home. I have another set that are smaller than these, but these are great because of the size. They are silicone so they are easy to clean ans store (because they are able to be stuffed in a drawer) when you do not need them. The great thing about these is you can make what ever you want in them. They don't have to be packed full of sugar like the ones that you buy from the store. We have used yogurt, flavored water, juice, cool-aid and even made pudding pops ! The kids love them. I like them because they save me money and will save me lots of trips to the store this summer. They are silicone so they will not stand up on their own, so I just toss them in a large plastic cup and put them in the freezer that way. I would recommend these to anyone!

If you want happy children or just a yummy treat click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment