Thursday, May 21, 2015

Trash bags

When I ordered this, I was hoping they would fit in the little trash can in my bathroom. I always use shopping bags and I just wanted something that looked nicer when guests come over. I didn't know the exact gallon size of my trash can so I only guessed that it would work. I guessed correctly. These fit perfectly in the trash can and even works for the little one next to my computer desk . They come in a nice light blue color and they are easily separated on the perforated line. They are roughly 17 1/2 inches long, If you are not sure of the gallon size of your can. They are really sturdy and I haven't has any issue of them ripping on me and leaving a mess to clean up. I love the color of the blue, and they do look a lot better than shopping bags. If you also want these great trash bags click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment