Sunday, October 2, 2016

Love this Bamboo laundry basket

I really love this hamper. It is a lot larger in person that I had originally thought. It happens to be the largest hamper in my house and I am perfectly fine with that. I have 3 boys and a husband that have a mountain of dirty laundry weekly.

When this arrived I was really unsure of how well this would work out. It arrived is a flat box, I thought how in the world is this every going to hold laundry. It arrives in 5 pieces. There are 2 sturdy metal "rings" they are the rectangle shape of the basket. Then there is the outer shell of the basket, the liner and the lid.

It took me less than a couple minutes to put this together. You place one of the metal "ring" in the bottom of the basket, It fits nice and snug. Then you place the second ring on the inner top of the basket. You will see little straps to snap it in place. The snaps are sturdy and just basically makes sure the rings do not slip, just added security. Now you have the hamper set up. You place the cloth liner inside it and slip the edges over the outside of the hamper.

Once that is done then you place the lid on. The lid is a hinged lid, that opens and closes, that way if you leave this in the bathroom, your guests do not have to see the dirty clothing that is inside of it. The lid fits tight, I was afraid that I would damage it, by trying to get it on the top of the hamper. It is made to fit so you will not damage it.

The bamboo of this hamper is flawless. and looks so great. It really does look a lot better than having a plastic hamper stashed in my bathroom. It can be a great addition to a bedroom as well. The bamboo is stained a nice dark color, I love the richness of the color they used to stain it.

There are rope handles on each side of this hamper, that are attached well, that makes it easy to transport from the room that you have it in, to your laundry room. As I stated before this hamper is huge, so it will hold a lot and that means a lot of weight. I have filled this hamper and the handles had no issue supporting all that weight. Over all I am really pleased with this laundry basket and would recommend it to anyone! If you want to own one you can, check it out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment