Sunday, August 28, 2016

great pans




To start off, I love this pan. This pan has some real heft to it. I really like that when it comes to my pans. I also love the color. I have Rachel Ray pans that I have had for a couple years and I love them, but this pan has them beat.

When it comes to cooking with this pan, it heats even. I never really would have given that a thought in the past, but I have one skillet that gets hotter in the center of the pan than the edges. That causes things to cook uneven. I don't have that issue with this skillet. The textured bottom did throw me off a little bit when I started to use it. I found out, that it actually seems to cause you to require as less grease, than you would need with a flat bottom pan.

I have cooked an array of foods in this pan, from fried eggs to grilled cheese. I have yet find anything that sticks to it. I only use silicone cooking utensils to make sure that I continue to keep it as nice as the day I received it. It is also a breeze to clean, seeing nothing sticks to it. I just hand wash it in soapy water. If you would like to check them out or purchase them, you can do so HERE .

No comments:

Post a Comment