Sunday, August 21, 2016

Fairy Garden

I really love this little set. I love fairy gardens. I actually have several in my big gardens in the front of my house. These are on a smaller scale than the ones I have in my gardens, and I feared that they would get "lost" in the mulch that I have in my real gardens. These were perfect to start at fairy village in one of the flower pots on my porch.

This set comes with a main house, and several smaller houses, tiny windmills and cute little mushroom houses. You can leave the set together or break them up because of the different sizes. The main large house I feel that I could use in my normal garden because it is much larger than the others. The details on this house is great. I know that small items can sometimes lose a lot of details and that was not the case with these.

I live in Florida and the sun can be brutal and I have had these in the direct sunlight and the colors are still as vibrant as the day I got them. They have held up really well in all the rain that we have been having as well. The only issue I found with these, are the fact they are super cute and no I think I have an addiction to having a miniature fairy garden. Over all I really pleased with my purchase !! I would recommend these to anyone wanting to start or improve their fairy garden. You can order your own HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment