Tuesday, November 8, 2011

great deals i have found this week :)

I don't know about you guys , but I know that I love price match at Walmart !  So before i go I will share the deals that I'm after this morning at walmart .
WALGREENS ( I WILL PRICE MATCH THESE AT WALMART )
1. COTTONELLE 12 LARGE ROLLS FOR 5.00  USE 1.00 OFF Q AND IT MAKES IT .33 A ROLL
2. Vitamin water (20 oz )  3 for 1.00
3. smart water (1 liter) 3 for 1.00   that makes them just over 33 cents each
4. shick razors after RR they are 3.99 use b1g1 and makes them 2.00 a pack :)

RITE AID ( WILL ALSO PRICE MATCH THESE AT WALMART)
1. Lysol automatic soap dispenser 4.99  after ups use the 3.00 of Q total price 1.99
2. stayfree pads 1.00 use the 1.00 Q will make them free
3. Keri lotion (15 oz) .99 if you still have the 2.00 off Q will make them a 1.00 money maker :)

I will also be using 4 more of the tide 2.00 off Q's to get the sample tides for a 1.00 money maker on each one . I know that some of you have been having issues with using them and I am sorry i think it really depends on the cashier that you get .The last one i got questioned me on it and I showed her that it had no size limit and she agreed with me ! The best thing i can advise is not to loose your cool and just explain to them that there is no size limit on it If you have to break out another coupon just to show them that the do put size limits on them when they require you to buy a certain size . Also i have had many of arguments with walmart about the price matching because of the RR and ups rewards .. I have called corporate and have gotten a call back from our district manager over them , I explained that you price match . If you can't give it to me for the price after the rr and ups then fine i want a gift card to use on my next shopping trip was told that they can't do that ... Then fine i will shop at walgreens and rite aid i will save money in the long run .. Needless to say i got a big apology  and was given the price after the rr and ups rewards . I am not out to scam the store but their policy  does state that they will match the ad !! just keep your cool and make sure you know what your talking about before you press the issue i would suggest printing out the coupon policy and the price match policy and take them with you also remember you do not need the ad to price match !!! If i find out anymore great deals i will let you know .. until then HAPPY SHOPPING MY LIL FREEBIE FREAKS !!! :D

4 comments:

  1. When you use the $2 off Tide coupon at Walmart, if they give you an issue calmly explain that you can use that on trial sizes. It will not scan if you use it on the trial size but all they have to do is put it in as a *vendor* coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also if you still have any $2 off any Bayer asprin Advanced, Walgreens has them on sale this week for $2.99. Making them 0.99 each.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT GIVEAWAY & CONGRATS ON 3000 !!

    ReplyDelete