Sunday, January 22, 2017

bath time fun !!

This is perfect for those with little children. I know that I love to take hot showers and sometimes when I think the water is perfect it can be to hot for my children. They also hate when the water is to cold. This cute little turtle solves that issue. It has no issues floating upright in the water. The screen on this turtle is able to be easily read. It tells you the exact temp of the water. You can also tell the temp by the color of the screen. If the screen is green then the temp of the water is perfect. If the screen is blue then it is to cold and the same goes for if its red it is to hot. The screen will turn blue for any temps that is below 96 degrees and will turn green any thing between that and 101.7. If it's over 101.7 it will turn red. The turtle will turn off on its own once it is out of the water. I did notice that my son set it on top of a wet wash cloth on the side of the tub and the turtle did not shut off until we moved it off the wet wash cloth. I assume the sensor thought that it was still in the water. Overall this is a great bath "toy" that give you the peace of mind of knowing the water is at the perfect temperature . You can check it out here to purchase one of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment