Monday, August 15, 2016

Keep Track of your steps







I have been on a strict diet and exercise routine. My husband for my birthday wanted to get me a fit bit. I told him it was a waste of money. That my I phone tracks every step that I take. I never thought about the fact that it is not always on my person when I am taking steps. A the gym or walking around the house it is usually sitting somewhere.

I did not see the since in spending all that money, when I just wanted to track my steps. When I seen this, I just knew that I had to have. This arrived quickly and was easy to set up. It was ready right out of the box. I did not need to go out an purchase batteries or anything like that.

This pedometer is super small, is able to be clipped to your belt, pocket or some other clothing item. There is also a strap that you can hook to it as well, if you want it to hang or something of that nature. It tracks your steps for 24 hour period and resets. It also has a manual reset if you want to just track your steps say at a theme park or something like that. It also has a 30 day memory. It is a very accurate pedometer. I com paired it to my phone and it was spot on with what my phone stated.The display was really easy to read. Over all I am really pleased with my purchase.  If you would like one for yourself then You can check it out HERE .

No comments:

Post a Comment