Friday, April 17, 2015

Why don't I ever listen?!

Being a mommy, full time student, wife and all those good titles that come with those. I never get a moment to really put my feet up and do nothing. I am either glued to my laptop doing homework, reviews, clipping coupons, or working in my garden. I was put in a walking cast/boot 3 weeks ago. I really think at this point it should have been in a cast. Why, you may ask, because, I take it off when it interferes with my everyday activities such as cleaning or working in the garden. I had a follow up appointment today and now not only am I in the cast/boot for another 2 weeks. I have a "hard" wrap on my foot, that's "glued" to the skin that I can't get wet. I wish at this point that I had listened to the Dr.  Tonight it's going to be a blast trying to bathe/shower with out getting it wet !

No comments:

Post a Comment