Thursday, April 16, 2015

My Husband is amazing!

Few people really know how amazing my husband can be. I think all his years in the Army has made him a little "tough" on the outside. He can come off a little gruff, a little girl I babysit for calls him Grumpy,  because the first time she met him I told her "just ignore him he's grumpy".  He adores that name and will answer to it when she calls him that. The reason I say my husband is amazing is because I spent all day trying to change the old profile picture to a new one, because it was years old. I was getting no where fast :( . I asked my hubby to help tonight and he had it changed in a matter of 5 min. I just wish I had asked him sooner. Well I guess that's it for now, time to get my 3 wild children to bed, do some reviews, and  my school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment