Monday, October 31, 2011

2 coupon deals

I'm playing with this to get the hang of it so im sorry lol ... but any ways the 2 deals that i have so far this week is , in the  p&g insert this past Sunday there was a 2.00 off tide , there is no size restriction so that means you can use them at walmart on the travel size , what that means for you is there is a 1.00 overage :) you can only use 4 coupons per transaction  ! The other awesome way i have found to use that coupon is to go to Target in their travel section there is a bottle of tide that will do 6 loads i believe for 2.99 that means you can do laundry for a whole week for .99  in my house we can never have to much laundry detergent  !!
  On to coupon number 2 I believe it was last week there was a coupon for 1.00 off any vicks product well at my local drug store called kinney drugs (it a chain here in ny) they have vicks vapodrops 2 for .99 that means you can get 2 boxes free per each coupon !!! I got 8 free boxes yesterday and I am going back today to get 8 more free boxes !!!!

2 comments: